Monday, October 12, 2009

Unreleased Michael Jackson Song Features Background Vocals From Brothers


The song is prophetic, as they succinctly summarize what the late King of Pop represents to his global listeners:

"This is it, here I stand
I'm the light of the world I feel grand
This love
I can feel
And I know yet we're sure it is real"

For a second, you feel as though Michael recorded this track for this very moment. The lyrics are actually about gently ending a relationship with a lover.

This song makes us miss him that much more.

Disc 1 of the 2-CD set includes a compilation of hits. Disc 2 includes demo recordings of "She Out Of My Life," "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'," and "Beat It."

Track List of the Album

Disc 01

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
"Jam"
"They Don't Care About Us"
"Human Nature"
"Smooth Criminal"
"The Way You Make Me Feel"
"Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)"
"I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
"Thriller"
"Beat It"
"Black Or White"
"Earth Song"
"Billie Jean"
"Man In The Mirror"
"This Is It"
"This Is It (Orchestra Version)"

Disc 02
"She's Out Of My Life (Demo)"
"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Demo)"
"Beat It (Demo)"
"Planet Earth (Poem)"

Rest in Peace Jacko!..



No comments:

tags

Friend Connect