Sunday, November 8, 2009

Artificial Brain in the next 10 years

The human brain is the center of the human nervous system and is a highly complex organ. According to BBC,A detailed, functional artificial human brain can be built within the next 10 years, a leading scientist has claimed. The team are trying to reverse engineer the brain.

"Nice, but I highly doubt it. First, our brain works in a self learning mode. As far as I know there is no such technology exists. In other words all your efforts are good and but you can't build a artificial brain as it will not be functional like our brain. However, this research could give insights into brain disease and may find out many other details about our brain."

Maybe create a zombie soldiers.. lol.. anyway if this experiment will be successful then we can get some brains transplant. the last thing is how to transfer ones self into another black brain?.. we could be immortal by that time. earth is getting interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

icon tools said...

this is the future..people will be imortal someday.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about that theme.
By the way check the design I've made myself Companionship in London

primo vacations said...

i love the idea of immortality.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best Remote Management program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote control
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

tags

Friend Connect